MA Monitor Arm
Smooth articulation and easy adjustment
Elevate your workspace with the AWM MA Monitor Arm, renowned for its exceptional flexibility and ease of use. This innovative arm boasts smooth articulation, enabling effortless adjustment to perfect your monitor's position for optimum comfort and productivity. With its ball joint-mounting plate, you gain unparalleled control over monitor tilt, ensuring an ergonomic setup tailored t your preferences. Upgrade your workspace with the AWM MA Monitor Arm for a more comfortable and efficient work experience.
- Choose from stylish standard colours in black or white to match your decor effortlessly.
- Enjoy the flexibility of 360° on-the-fly portrait-landscape adjustments for a tailored viewing experience.
- Simplify installation and modification with the VESA plate and ball joint function.
- Keep your workspace near and organised with our cable management system, including clips and detachable covers.
- Explore the additional option of a laptop holder accessory for enhanced productivity and convenience. Elevate your workspace today with these appealing features.
For general care and maintenance, a cloth dampened with water or used with an environmentally friendly all-purpose cleaner can be used to remove most spills and marks. Surfaces will generally resist staining, however spills such as beetroot, grape or berry juice, first aid preparations, concentrated bleach oven cleaners, dishwasher detergents, hair colouring and artificial dyes, and solvent based pen ink should be wiped away promptly to prevent stains. By gently rubbing the surface with a clean, dry cloth the natural brightness of the laminate surface will be restored.
Metal surfaces should be cleaned at least once a year, more frequently in areas that are affected by salt. Remove any surface deposits with a soft wet sponge, and clean by gently rubbing the surface with a soft, non-abrasive brush and a mild detergent. Stubborn surface stains will require the use of a solvent such as isopropyl alcohol or methylated spirits, rinsing afterwards with water. After cleaning dry all metal surfaces with a soft clean cloth.
Safety is the top concern on any workplace. This is no different at AWM, whether it is on our factory floor or one of our offices. We are committed to the health and safety of all our team members, visitors, and clients. If you have any questions about the health and safety standards for any of our solutions, please get in touch.