An environmentally considered system that is highly flexible and versatile providing a complete range of table product options. Allowing continuity of design throughout any commercial environment.
U.R. has been designed with the environment in mind. Life Cycle Assessments (LCA) were commissioned to determine the most appropriate materials to achieve the desired finishes. Components produced from materials such as die cast aluminium have been designed using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) to ensure the strongest structure whilst eliminating excess material. UR has been designed for 100% disassembly, ready for recycling.
U.R. folding tables provide a tilt-top stacking table for workplaces that demand flexibility such as boardrooms, training rooms and temporary desking. Also fitted with lockable soft tread castors and supplied with table linking mechanisms as a standard feature.
Standard finishes include chrome with polished aluminium feet, or black powdercoat with polished aluminium feet.
- Tilt-top stacking table
- Lockable soft tread castors
- Chrome or powder coated with polished aluminium feet
- Mesh modesty panels
- Optional mesh modesty panels are also available to provide privacy for the user.
- Available in a range of powder coated bases
- Round, square or rectangle top
- Single, double or triple leg base