Tambour Storage & Planters
Efficiency, Style and Sustainability
Elevate your workspace with AWM Tambour Units, the ultimate solution for efficient office filing and storage. Crafted from sturdy steel, these units meet industry standards and offer custom sizes and finishes to seamlessly integrate into your workspace. Take you office aesthetics to the next level by attaching the metal planter to your tambour, bringing nature indoors with space for three vibrant plants, available in a range of powder-coated colours to match your style. What's more, AWM Eco Tambours are proudly GECO Certified (Level A), adhering to the highest sustainability standards, making them an eco-conscious choice. Discover the perfect blend of functionality and eco-friendliness with AWM Tambour Units.
- Efficient office storage, streamline office filing and storage with secure steel construction.
- Tailor your units with custom sizes and finishes to seamlessly integrate into your workspace.
- Elevate your workspace by attaching a metal planter to your tambour, accommodating three vibrant plants in various powder-coated colours to match your office style.
- AWM Eco Tambours proudly hold GECA Certification (Level A), meeting high sustainability standards outlined in FFFMv3.0-2017
- Discover the perfect blend of functionality style, and sustainability with AWM Tambour Units.
Metal surfaces should be cleaned at least once a year, more frequently in areas that are affected by salt. Remove any surface deposits with a soft wet sponge, and clean by gently rubbing the surface with a soft, non-abrasive brush and a mild detergent. Stubborn surface stains will require the use of a solvent such as isopropyl alcohol or methylated spirits, rinsing afterwards with water. After cleaning dry all metal surfaces with a soft clean cloth.
Safety is the top concern on any workplace. This is no different at AWM, whether it is on our factory floor or one of our offices. We are committed to the health and safety of all our team members, visitors, and clients. If you have any questions about the health and safety standards for any of our solutions, please get in touch.