Everything Old is New Again
Everything Old is New Again (EONA) is a modular table system manufactured from post consumer recycled materials. Its outstanding environmental credentials, combined with its sleek and timeless design, makes EONA ideal for conference and boardroom tables. EONA Table promotes flexibility and diversity with legs that can be positioned at narrow or wide stances for small or large tables. Adjustments can be made both during and after installation, allowing the table frame to be reused for different future applications. EONA has been designed for 100% disassembly ready for recycling.
- EONA boasts a sleek and timeless design, perfect for conference rooms and boardrooms.
- Enjoy the flexibility of customising leg positioning and post-installation adjustment, ensuring adaptability for future applications.
- EONA features 100% post-consumer recycled aluminium for its legs and leg support inserts, contributing to sustainability.
- The aluminium frame of EONA is available in a range of contemporary powder coat colours from Thinking Work’s favourite collection.
- EONA offers modular components that support multiple configurations, from three-legged round tables to expansive ten-legged boardroom tables. Tailor your setup to your exact needs with ease.
Melamine & Laminate
For general care and maintenance, a cloth dampened with water or used with an environmentally friendly all-purpose cleaner can be used to remove most spills and marks. Surfaces will generally resist staining, however spills such as beetroot, grape or berry juice, first aid preparations, concentrated bleach oven cleaners, dishwasher detergents, hair colouring and artificial dyes, and solvent based pen ink should be wiped away promptly to prevent stains. By gently rubbing the surface with a clean, dry cloth the natural brightness of the laminate surface will be restored.
Melamine and laminate surfaces will enjoy a long lifespan with a few sensible precautions. Avoid using scourers and abrasives as they will damage the surface. Using waxes and polishes will dull the shine of the surface so should be avoided. Cleaners products that are strongly acidic, alkaline or contain bleach should not be used for cleaning as they may etch the surface.
Metal surfaces should be cleaned at least once a year, more frequently in areas that are affected by salt. Remove any surface deposits with a soft wet sponge, and clean by gently rubbing the surface with a soft, non-abrasive brush and a mild detergent. Stubborn surface stains will require the use of a solvent such as isopropyl alcohol or methylated spirits, rinsing afterwards with water. After cleaning dry all metal surfaces with a soft clean cloth.
Manufactured from post-consumer recycled materials. Designed to be 100% disassembly ready for further recycling.
Safety is the top concern on any workplace. This is no different at AWM, whether it is on our factory floor or one of our offices. We are committed to the health and safety of all our team members, visitors, and clients. If you have any questions about the health and safety standards for any of our solutions, please get in touch.